Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Twilight Saga - ECLIPSE


Any Twilight fans out there? Yeah i know, some of my friends say that i'm a wee bit old to be a twi-hard fan. My sister mocked me when i told her i watched twilight and new moon (she said it's for kids - not erotic enough..) and my husband will always laugh if he catches me googling rob pattison or anything twilighty. honestly, they are not the best vampire movies i've seen..

but with a cast this effing good looking

you just have to jump in the band wagon and be ROBSESSED! Haha..and i do have a serious girl crush on Kristen. She's gojesss!!

So with that said, i am very looking forward to seeing the next installment of the saga - Eclipse. will be out in the cinemas late July. Maybe have a date night with hubby..have to call mom to set date to babysit Imran..hehe. The fourth movie Breaking Dawn will made into two movies. Watched E this evening and they said that the shooting has already started..yey..
okay before signing off enjoy some posters of Eclipse. May I sleep dreaming of Rob
tonite..hmmm..


Eye candy je nih...Taylor does have a better looking bod though.



No comments:

Post a Comment